Monday, November 16, 2009

Very STIFF back and very weak CORE muscle. What exercises is best????????

*** anyone who answer nonsense or being abusive will be reported. GENUINE ANSWERS ONLY! THANKS***





I have had this problem since I had my child a few years ago. I might have been a person with tight muscle all my life but didn't effect me till I was pregnant (from the weight of baby in womb and a lot of carrying baby after - I used to have stabbing back pain in my upper turacsic (sp?) area. I am doing pilates and stretching classes now. I'd like to know if there are any excercises which are comb of the two? or other excercises which are better? (NOT yoga, tried it - too stiff, can't stretch!). What is alexander technique like? My chiro said that i need to strengthen my core muscle and stretch! I wonder if qigong will help? I have tried going to physio %26amp; chinese massage.





actually i seem to be stiff after pilates. Could this be the wrong excercise for me? looking for alternative may be.





Any suggestions?





Thanks

Very STIFF back and very weak CORE muscle. What exercises is best????????
try getting on all 4's and lift 1 leg at a time and stretch it out behind you that might help. then when you are done roll into a ball facing the floor and stretch the muscles. see if that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment