Thursday, November 12, 2009

What is medical qigong?

Where can I find a credentialed practitioner?

What is medical qigong?
i dont know a whole lot about qigong but i have practiced it, it is really helpful for a lot of things....as for a practitioner? i have never heard of anything pertaining to that matter, i recommend literature. I owned a book "The Art of Qigong" i believe, and it had all the information as well as exercises that one would need. My house burned down as well as the book so I'm sorry i cant be more precise on the book and author.
Reply:A friend of mine is a Taoist Priest who has practiced qigong over 15 years in a Taoism temple in a Mountain nearby XI'AN, P.R.China. I can help u to connected him if u need.I speak both of English and Chinese .


My yahoo ID is:


eyexian@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment