Sunday, April 26, 2009

Looking for Qigong doctor to help friend's father with cancer.?

I have a friend in California near San Francisco, who has a father that has cancer that isn't responding to Chemotherapy. I would like to find a Qigong doctor who I can refer him to that has experience in healing cancer. I 'm not talking about just self meditation, herbal remedies, or holistic hospice type management. I am talking about a live in or patient live in therapy. Complete management.


For example, 12 years ago I knew someone with lymph cancer and it was terminal. He went to Thailand and spent 4 months there. When he came back, the doctors said he was cured and they couldn't understand how. But this is what I am looking for. Or something with this type of approach. If the person is in California that would be great but SE Asia might be OK too. He is Vietnamese. Anyone knowing such contacts would be much appreciated. Please no commercial programs or treatments.

Looking for Qigong doctor to help friend's father with cancer.?
This is a rather interesting question, especially since I happen to live in San Francisco :P


First off, I know one Chi Gung master who used to cure terminally ill cancer patients in China (after everything else had failed), but he doesn't do that anymore, so I don't think he'd be willing to do it.


However, he did find one chi gung form which seems to be semi effective for a person to treat their own cancer (although to be fair, having a good chi gung tui na doctor work on you will do more than that ever could).


If you want I could probably figure out a way to send you materials for learning how to do dragon and tiger (the specific chi gung form). I'm learning it, but I don't feel competent enough to teach it yet.





#2 I've done lots of work with alternative cancer therapies besides D%26amp;T, and I have multiple close friends/relatives that have had fairly fast remissions without using any chemo bullshit. If you get the chance, there are some alternative therapies which work, they just aren't very well known.


To a large extent though, what will or will not work depends on the type of cancer but to make a long story short, I've seen results with the following;


1) Orgone energy accumulators


2) Rife Machines


3) Major diet improvements (take crap out of the diet, stop eating sugar, drink alkanalized water, do the johanna budwig diet, try gerson therapy).


4) See if some sort of emotional/psycological problem is causing the cancer and deal with that.


You might want to seriously consider looking into some of the stuff I listed. I'm about to leave for a trip though, so I can't help you more than that.








*this is the form I was referring to


http://www.google.com/search?q=dragon+an...


hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment